Today, I bring you the One Lovely Blog Award, an award that makes a blogger blush so much it hurts. I’m honored by the tags and the awards that you guys give to me. It brings me joy to do them. The fact that you guys nominated me means that I must be doing a good job when it comes to blogging. Cheers!
Now I know that you guys have nominated me for this award since… well, ages ago. So apologies if I only got to do it now. Nonetheless, thank you very much to those who did nominate me for this. Since we’re on that subject, follow them. You’ll need that daily dose of their blogs.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo
Onto the award!
Here are 7 VERY random facts about me.
- I’m not a very good at sports. I don’t know if it’s a left-hand issue, or it is because I hate moving around.
- I am not a huge fan of caroling. The whole singing in front of your house creeps me out. Especially when it’s the grown ups who are doing it. But don’t worry, I still give what I can.
- Asking me what my favorite movie is is like asking me what my favorite book is. Which is: A LOT. There is probably one or two every genre, and I haven’t fully explored every genre.
- One time, I tried to impress a guy by bringing the same book he’s reading. I mean, I get IRL crushes once in a blue moon. But this one reads. But yeah, the book failed to be a wingman. Still no progress. Lol
- My new frustration is 3D modeling. It’s just so hard. Now I find myself oogling at 3D animations and think, “How the hell did those people make these?”
- It has occurred to me that I would want to be an intern at a bookstore. I would want them to let me handle their database.
- Before I go to sleep, the books I want to read flash in my head like a dream sequence. I am weird like that.
There you have it! Being a rule breaker, I will nominate the people who I have been admiring for quite a while now.
Sasha at The Neverending Book Pile
Maan at Pigeon Reads
Ally at The Multifandomed Blogger
Lucy at Making Days Better
Reg at She Latitude
These awards are the constant reminder that friendly people live on the planet. Lovely. Enjoy beautiful people.
Hope I could post very soon. Oh look, Friends is on.