Hello wonderful fangirls and fanboys 🙂 I decided to do an early August Wrap-Up because of the reasons stated below:
- I have my midterms coming up. That darn thing needs to be taken down. I must unleash the beast within. (And because if I get good results for my midterm, I automatically get 5 books. ♡)
- Not only do I have midterms but I have a lot of artsy projects going on right now and the due date is not for another week but ehh. I don’t want to cry because of procrastinating again.
- I will be disappearing for a week after posting this and a book review.
Wow. It has just been 2 months but I am loving blogging. I mean it’s like this wonderful getaway vehicle where I can say what I feel like about a book and know more people to fangirl and fanboy with. And it’s already almost September. Gosh, hell weeks coming soon. Hope September is as sweet as August though. That said, here is my first legit wrap-up.
Simply put, these are the categories:
- Books In The Freezer
– The books I started reading this month but did not get the chance to finish.
I have read… not so many books. School duties always catch up on me and I always end up disappearing for a week after lining up posts that were supposed to be for the week. I end up posting every Saturday, Sunday and Monday. But, to be fair, I started reading:
Linked to their Goodreads page:
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
- Books I Read:
It is unlikely of me to have even finished a book. But hello there Throne of Glass. I will be getting you for my birthday on October. Teehee.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Book Reviews
– Basically. Because of my fangirl corner, it’s all about male contemporary leads <3.
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
There you go! I am not even mad for not having a TBR. It made my life so much easier. A separate post for my book haul will be up as soon as I get my hands on a Kiera Cass box set. 😀 The book haul post still baffles me though because… I think I went overboard this month. It is so unlikely of me and I never thought that I could acquire that many books in a month. And to think my goal was to get 15 books before my birthday. Whoops. Make that 20. Hahaha. Till next time you guys. I may be reviewing for my midterms but I’m still here,