Hello hello you wonderful human beings. I was tagged yet again to do this wonderful book tag this time. My awesome tagger is Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland. Thank you so much for tagging me! 🙂 *sends unicorns to be your wonderful aides*
I feel so guilty for not being active the last week so I hope you won’t unfollow me just because I post with brief intervals. Hahaha kidding.
Onto the tag!
Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
- Yes. It’s our sofa set. No one can literally make me move while I’m reading.
Bookmark or random piece of paper?
- I have tons of bookmarks. There’s literally a lot of free printables roaming around the internet, people. Just go buy board paper, print and presto! You have your own bookmark/s. This is how I cheat in life. Teehee.
Can you stop reading or do you stop after a chapter / a certain amount of pages?
- I used to have this talent where I can stop reading mid-sentence but nowadays, I have to stop after reading a chapter. *sigh* I miss my superpowers.
Do you eat or drink while reading?
- Both, actually. I usually eat chips while I’m reading and then when I reach the climax of the book, I suddenly feel thirsty. Well, it’s fast paced. Fangirls need re hydration.
Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
- Nope. Neither of the two. I need total silence while I’m reading. I don’t listen to music because I will get too distracted and jam on it. And I don’t watch TV because I will lose focus and I will end up binge-watching the certain TV show on my laptop.
One book at a time or several at once?
- Only one book at a time. Because there’s resistance.
Reading at home or everywhere?
- I can read anywhere if the surrounding is good enough. I can just filter the noise. Like one time, I read Eleanor and Park while I was in queue for enrollment. Badass alert.
Reading out loud or silently in your head?
- I hate my voice. So I read a book with Logan Lerman’s voice in my head.
Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
- Guilty as charged. Sometimes I skip pages but then again, it didn’t make sense. I need to escape this boring chapter to understand what happened to the page I spoiled myself.
Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
- I keep it like it’s new. I cover my paperbacks with plastic. I hide my hardbounds. And I literally yell at people before they start thinking of doing anything to my babies. (Not literally but my friends never dared to even bring back my books looking loose.)
Do you write in your books?
- Let this gif explain.
Yay. I’m done. No, I am not a horrible person. I love my books right down to the core, okay?
Tagging you wonderful people.
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
Kira @ Fieitty Reads
Wesaun @ Oreos and Books
Lia @ Book Land
Umm… If you have done the tag, it’s okay 😀
If anyone else wants to do the tag too, sure. Go ahead. Just link me the post if you did it.
Yes. Tag accomplished! I will just here but until then…