Omg my first tag. I was tagged by Rae @bookmarkchronicles to do this one. Thank you so much for the tag 😀 So you go follow her lovely blog while you’re on a roll today. Onto the tag we go!
1. A book that kept you up all night reading -Trick question. I always stay up late reading books. I don’t know why but if I really like the book, I would not stop until I hear my mother’s footsteps by the door. You know how we do. Lol. So I would have to go with the recent book that kept me up all night (which was also on my July TBR): No one can stop me while I am reading a book!
2. A book that made you scared to sleep -It’s a middle grade book but I forgot the title so I will just tell you the synopsis: The people couldn’t get out of the cinema because the grounds it was built on used to have a burned down hospital. I don’t know if it’s Goosebumps or a book of horror stories that I really enjoyed (but I cannot keep because it was from the library). I swear the narration was just so eerie in my head that I needed someone to come with me to the bathroom for a week.
3. A book that made you go to sleep -Hmm. Tough one. At the same time, if I feel really sleepy and the book can wait another day, I sleep with the book by my side. I think, if recently, it’s: 4. A book that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of its release -It was 2014 and I was a broke sap when I saw this one as one of the most anticipated releases for 2015. As soon as I saw the cover, I was dying to read it. Like it was calling me and it kept telling me to buy it. I died in January when I saw it on the bookshelf of our local bookstore. But until now, I am still a broke sap. 5. A book that has your dream boyfriend -Duh. Do I need to explain this one? 6. A book that would be your worst nightmare to live in -If I lived here, I would probably break the 4th wall and go on a rage. Not the best of myself because… Yeah, I will just let the book do the explaining because the thought of the thing that happened on this book is just depressing.
And this is me:
7. A book that reminds you of nighttime
-Listening to a dead girl’s cassette tape really made me pull an all-nighter on this all-nighter.
8. A book that left a nightmarish cliffhanger
-Edgar Allan Poe rules this round. Any of his works will do. All of them are so ridiculously creepy.
9. A book that you actually dreamed about
-I went on board the Hogwarts Express and I got lost on the corridors. BUT I WISH IT NEVER ENDED. I was sobbing because I thought I was finally admitted to Hogwarts.
-He counts. Let’s just never speak of this again. And I am so sorry for the nightmares that I have inflicted. I hate you so much Stephen King (and Tim Curry).
Yay! My first tag is done! So as it is my first tag, if you want to do this then go ahead. Just go and have fun. And again, I am sorry for the creepy clown picture. Now go and blog your way to awesomeness. 🙂